Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Write Life


Write life:

This is the beginning of emptiness that has a void in which must be filled. I’m sorry, I lied to my self and you… This is the beginning of MY emptiness that has a void in which must be filled. LAW OF ATTRACTION on the energy that I produce manifest itself not only by thought but by writing…  writing has been my strong point, not saying that I’m a writer, I mean exactly what I say, writing has been my strong point, communication, messages, connections, etc.

But my “write” to life been stripped away by the people who cannot read!!! But does that mean or make me a victim. I must spill milk or spoil it…

I was corrected by a mindful person, (KRAI), I am not a victim, im just simply killing the wrong people… that’s brings out the process of elimination…

I feel like the Darwin’s theory died… evolution grew to adapt to stupidity, and that’s who survived … lol

Well I said  what I must say… there is allot who will not read, and there is allot who cannot read.



But to bring you to my point… the “WRITE to LIFE” will be “MY LIFE”… no more third parties… when it  switches back ill notify you asap!!!! But then again I might have no need for that, for my audience have yet to be found…



P.S. I write cause it’s my life, but life is not necessarily to write… cause I obviously need to live it, to witness it…

HOPE YOU ALL ARE READY FOR ME!!! CAUSE HERE IS ALL OF IT

No comments: