Monday, April 25, 2011

Amor - l'amour - amore - kärlek - Love

“MAYBE LOVE IS A FAIRYTALE - MAYBE IT'S SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T CHASE I MEAN WHAT'S THE POINT OF IF AT THE END ONLY ONE PERSON HURTS”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To let go and to be let go is two astonishing vast difference in which I don't understand.

Grass green on other side
You let go and don't want to: Its confusing at times of love from this POV because a person is brought to the point where they are saying “I have to let you go”, which also can mean that they don’t want to which also brings you to the thought of if they have to let you go and don’t want to then how long have them been holding on? Another thing is if you let go cause you have to, shouldn’t you be now relieved?
Control!

Grass green other side
Being let go and have to: It’s confusing at times of love from this POV because a person is brought to the point where they are saying “where I go from here?” Now all attachments are gone which also means future plans no longer exist which also means a dream that actually has an end. You should be sad but the other person is sadder, you should be mad but the other person for some reason is more then you. Another thing is if you been let go, shouldn’t you have no stress with nothing to stress?
No Control!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You walk in the door hoping that something will be different, that you will no longer be homeless.
They say you’re homeless because home is where the heart is, but your heart has been broken into by someone, but what makes it worse is that it was by no stranger, at the time anyway.
Now the song never made more sense till right now – “stranger in my house” by Tamia or does it? If the shadow still does appear and they can pass the pop quiz then what?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My female friend was told “I miss you, I want you, I need you, I love you and yet I see no proof of this… promises un-fulfilled.”

She thinks: The waiting game can be rough and believe me… I be playing in the same field… question is: is it worth it? If he is worth the struggle and worth the fight… put on that soldier suit and WAR it up!

She states: “Don’t fight a war you know you are bound to lose”

You think: sometimes we go to war and get so caught up in the action we forget what we fighting for. But what if, by chance you do remember, what if by chance you do know what you’re fighting for, what if by chance you have a chance, do you now take the chance even after so long?

Cold war, hot war, no war – either way we are still fighting and struggling

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cousin wrote this and shared it with me…

-just because I look young
Doesn’t mean I haven’t lived a hard life
- Just because I dress classy
Doesn’t mean I don’t know what a slut is
- Just because I’m intelligent
Doesn’t mean I don't know what ignorance sounds like
- Just because I’m happy
Doesn’t mean I don't know what pain feels like
- Just because I have friends
Doesn’t mean I don't know what it is to be lonely
-Just because I know who I am

My cousin wrote this in a different light.
She sacrificed everything she knows, everything she was to become who she already is, and failed to realize that. What I admire is that she did realize her actions needed to change drastically to obtain one of the greatest aspirations of life we call Love, and no matter how crooked the “O” is, you have to be 100% dedicated and truthful to discover it.

Cuzo: if you are reading this, just know pain cannot be measured, but no matter age, we all must endure it, yes you are younger than me, but I have learned just as much from you as you did me, and for that I love you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was watching CSI and griffin stated “can’t have a career without a job”

Love = career
The road to get there = Job

We all want a “career”, but in order to obtain this we must be very knowledgeable, do everything exceptionally well, and most of all do a “job” that far exceeds expectation, we can excel in life, and you may become “rich”

So remember, when you’re doing what you love, you’re not doing anything…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough. "the Notebook”

#never.give.up.on.love

You either want to be in love or want to love - want to love just knowing of it or being in love is to obtain it

Sometimes we defeat ourselves in love and sometimes love defeats us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliché quote: Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

Zues quote: I am afraid to tell love because I don’t want to be looked at differently, but what I need to remember is that love has no appearance, love can’t judge, love can’t hate, all love can do is love. That is the only personality it has.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsOPVCK745I

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7eDc4d2TXM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
CLICK THE LINK:

3 comments:

Zzzz said...

Wow

Raquel Ponce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel Ponce said...

the funny part is after someone crushes your heart, you tend to shy away from jumping into another situation when you will find love, because you know how much it hurts, instead you start looking at the opposite sex as a business investments, if you should invest time in this person, will any benefits come from it. but as you stated love is love. and no matter how much a person has been hurt I believe a person can still love and be loved in return.