Monday, March 14, 2011

Definition of a SEX ADDICTION

Definition of Sex addiction

They say an addiction is being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming / so I’m forming a habit physically and psychologically of something dependent and abnormally tolerant to you

They say sex is all feelings resulting from the urge to gratify impulses / so I’m gratifying my impulses from the urge of all my feelings that’s resulting from you

They say mental is involving the mind or an intellectual process / but I think I always confuse the process involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit that could involve the process of intellect / I will call it physical

They say suicidal is self-destructive: dangerous to yourself or your interests / but they have it all wrong, sex is an interest within itself and if it is not embraced it may self-destruct and that may be dangerous

They say stimulation is the act of arousing an organism to action / but how can action be defined when orgasmic arousal can begin without an act / Mental and Sensory Stimulations

They say orgasmic is the peak of sexual excitement, characterized by strong feelings of pleasure and by a series of involuntary contractions of the muscles of the genitals / but Webster got one thing wrong,,, I’m climbing to my peak voluntarily with the help of others

They say manifestation is a clear appearance / but my appearance is definitely not clear / nor my motives, my drive, my emotions nor my intentions

I say a sex addiction is an orgasmic stimulation with a mental manifestation that can be suicidal if not embraced

What’s your definition of a addiction?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one will be in the book I'm writing, so I thought I'd share with you just a bit!
Is it entycing enough?

Cliche Quote: "Leaving sex to the feminists is like letting your dog vacation at the taxidermist."

(Fyi - a female said/wrote that quote)

Zues Quote: Sex can't be over-rated cause to rate something is an appraisal of the value of something, thats like putting a price on love.

No comments: