Monday, August 15, 2011

Advice to my Lil' Brother

Family is very important to me! I have a HUGE family! I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters, a million cousins, and loving aunties and uncles. I love it when my Family comes to me for advice. I'm one with allot of solid good advice about life, relationships, people, love and always have great inovative ideas.

Today I'll share some advice I gave to my 12 year old brother! Justice aka Mini me aka My Protege
  • Ju$Ti€£: Big Brotheerr !
  • ZUES: Yoooo
  • Ju$Ti€£: WhatsGoood
  • ZUES: Chillin - reading someones blog right now
  • Ju$Ti€£: Ooh, cool cool
  • ZUES: Wuzzup
  • Ju$Ti€£: Nothing , Quesstion,
  • ZUES: Listening
  • Ju$Ti€£: How do you play with girls minds ??
  • ZUES: Like in what way...
  • Ju$Ti€£: Well , in what way do you do it ?
  • ZUES: U like this girl?
  • Ju$Ti€£: There's several ones but yes ,
  • ZUES: Lol
  • Ju$Ti€£: Lol
  • ZUES: Can't be a playa like that man! One woman! Ladies are allot work to be juggling
  • Ju$Ti€£: Your right
  • ZUES: Why pour all your energy and learn 10 different women when u can take that same energy and learn one women...
  • Ju$Ti€£: Right ,
  • ZUES: Like I read a book once about dating and it said that its good to date up to 3 ladies at the same time so you can have options which is not a bad idea depending on the time frame u give each women. But then u have to realize in my opinion what if u like all 3 and can make a choice within the 3 months period. Then that leaves more room for attachment etc. Instead take your time and learn the in and outs of one girl in a relationship - take your time - there is nothing wrong with not liking a girl, saying your not interested and going to the next
  • Ju$Ti€£: Yea I something like that Too
  • ZUES: Don't that sound better then having 3 women and designating a day for them or having 3 girls nagging at u
  • Ju$Ti€£: Yeah,
  • ZUES: Exactly... Remember this quote! "Its not about a man fuckin a 1,000 different woman - its about a man fucking one women a 1,000 different ways"
  • Ju$Ti€£: Ayee ,
  • ZUES: Yup
  • Ju$Ti€£: Okaay ill remeber that,
  • ZUES: U understand it
  • Ju$Ti€£: Yea
  • ZUES: Love you Lil chef
  • Ju$Ti€£: love you too big chef
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica Jong once said "Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't", I agree with this on a personal stand point. Lil' Chef, you knew what you was asking, and you knew the answer, you used me to confirm was we on the same page.

Your young, live fast but experience slow, grow old when you get old. I will always be here through your trials and tribulations, when ever you need advice, and will be here to be your mentor...

Love you Lil Chef...

All my famz, I love you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Follow my MIAMI blog:
http://www.vishmiami.blogspot.com/

Also follow my companies on twitter:
@PartyEntGroup
@VISHmiami

Like My company page:
www.tinyurl.com/PartyEntGroupFB




No comments: